7.12.2008

Em and Brett

This girl is FULL of style. She chose an array of vintage purples (my personal current favorite) and grays for her colors. He centerpieces were some of my favorite so far this summer - paper lanterns and wine bottles. Minimalist and simple. Her reception had beautiful ambiance, and was romantic as well as fun.
Photos courtesy Lindsay Jane



A couple weeks after the wedding we just happened to end up sitting by Brett and Emily at the STYX concert- turns out they can plan a pretty wedding and cut a rug. My head banging skills are not what they used to be, but I think Rhett and I gave Brett a run for his money.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Emily is such a darling girl. I like the cool hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW how pretty, I want to get married again..to Jon of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I don't think I've seen these until now! Thanks again. You're an amazing florist/artist. :) Also thanks for taking some of the only pictures of my reception. That was something I failed to have done. Needless to say, I have now saved these to my computer.

    ReplyDelete