



Here are the photos from Andrea and Josh's wedding. Check out her dress! Thats right, she got married in a black and white polka dot dress. Its not often you get to do a wedding that is so full of personality, so it was a fun opportunity for me. My favorite part of the bouquet was the big black gems... they add so much sparkle! Andrea was so sweet to work with and so complimentary and grateful towards me. She and Josh are a darling couple. (I just sounded like my grandma. I mean they are an awesome couple. Hee hee.)
Check out the post I did right before this one... I think it is so interesting to see two brides with the same color scheme who have taken it in two totally different directions. That is one of the reasons I love what I do so much - it is always different!
Thanks for reading!
Hi there - what a cute couple. The flowers are just beautiful! You do such an outstanding job... It is always so much fun to see everything come together!
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white polka dots! So fun! The bouqet is incredible!
ReplyDeleteWow! These are really nice! And yes, way to go to the bride for not being too traditional. You do a great job!
ReplyDelete