This was a wedding I did back in December, for Jennifer Jacobsen. She and I met at Square One Printing, when I went in to have more business cards made. She said "Hey! You do wedding flowers?" I gave her a big fat "You bet I do!" and the rest was history! It also turned out her fiance, Shane, was an old high school friend I hadn't seen in forever. Jennifer was super fun and easy going, and I think her bouquet totally matched her personality. Although it was mid December, her bouquet had that bright cheery feel, a perfect burst of color in the middle of a dreary winter. She originally wanted only Gerbera Daisies in her bouquet, but when I suggested some green Hypericum with a Ti Leaf collar, she was totally open to the idea. As long as I didn't do anything too "crazy" :) Well I thought it turned out great, and apparently she did too, because she had me do the exact same one for her bridals and wedding day. Oh and she also sent me a super cute post card thank you note, with a photo of her and Shane on the front. How creative! Thanks to
Wendell Pace for the great photos.
I love her bouquet, Im not sure how to enlage the pictures, I think they were all posted with high pixels, try that.
ReplyDeleteI love the colour combo! It's beautiful. You are turning into one great florist!
ReplyDeleteawww thanks jan.
ReplyDelete