1.15.2008

Riter Mansion Open House

Right now I am surrounded by Boston Ferns. (Gigantic absolutely gorgeous Boston Ferns, might I add.) This weekend was the Riter Mansion open house. I was asked to do all the centerpieces, and my friend and fellow wedding professional Nikkol was the event designer. One of the (many) things she did was the snowflakes... don't you love the little sparkly ones she put in the Ferns? John and Arlette (Riter Mansion owners) wanted something more on the corporate side, and less wedding. Hmmmm. Plants, rather than vases of cut flowers, were the perfect alternative. I did however add cut tulips to the Ferns, to give them a softer feel. Once the tall Curly Willow was in, they really had that natural organic feel I love.  Here are the photos, thanks to Kellee who totally went out of her way just to come and take photos for me. If any of you are looking for a wedding photographer, she is amazing. Thanks to everyone who stopped by! 








1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love the hard wood floors & the flat screens in this place. I shot a wedding in December & my bride had her reception there. She was the first to try the new place out...they were cleaning up the dust!!!! Beautiful place!!!!

    ReplyDelete