
I am back! I have actually been back for awhile, but have been too busy to blog. Lots of summer weddings! Mexico was great but I am excited to get back into the swing of things. This was the first of my Spring Break weddings, Sarah and Ryan. Sarah and I have been friends forever. From wide leg jeans, to platform shoes, to Jennifer Aniston layers, we have done it all together. When we sat down to talk about Sarah's wedding flowers, all through the brainstorming of color and texture and shape, Sweet Pea was her main floral request. This made me smile, because Sweet Pea has always reminded me of Sarah. Back in middle school when Bath and Body works lotion was really cool, Sweet Pea was "her scent." She had the Sweet Pea lotion, body spray, you name it. I was VERY disappointed to break the news to Sarah that Sweet Pea would be unavailable, (Ugh! I hate that!) but I think we found some nice substitutes. She wanted a very unique bouquet, so we added Echeveria and Fern Curls to give it an untraditional look. Green and white Parrot Tulips wrapped with Variegated Lilly Grass topped every table, and Cabbage Rose petals hung from every chandelier. Sarah your wedding was beautiful, congratulations. Thanks for making me a part of your very special day!



I loved the centerpieces at this wedding! Also, her bouquet turned out beautiful. Question, were the bouts. tulips? If so, how did they hold up?
ReplyDeleteNo they were Dahlias. I used tulips in the other wedding I had that day though... they made me SO nervous. It was a cold day, so I think they held up ok, but I don think I will use them again. Just to be safe.
ReplyDeleteI loved the hanging flowers from the chandeliers that was my fav....ooo and the grass and the sign in table..way cool, you need a pic of that!
ReplyDeleteI knew you used tulips in one of the weddings. Well, they were both beautiful! I am going to miss the weddings when I am gone this summer. ;(
ReplyDeleteMy word, you are TALENTED! I check in on your blog from time to time and enjoy seeing your fun and creative photos. I love your writing style!
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to get back to work on our blog... ugh, I should be doing that instead of posting here?
Anyway, keep up the great (and beautiful, creative) work!
Michelle
The Posie Shoppe
Prineville OR
I love the colors if this wedding!!! You did an amazing job on the bouquet. I also love the hanging flowers from the chandelier! Such a great little tough that adds So much.
ReplyDelete