4.16.2008

Floral Design Show

This weekend I had the privilege of chillin with my flower homies at the Teleflora floral design show. It was a great time, and fun to see old friends while learning something new.  I learned some exciting new things I am dying to try! Here are some of my favorite designs and also pics of the crazy chicas I was with.  Kellee I wont judge your arrangement if you don't judge my horrible photos. Deal?


9 comments:

  1. Remember how that was the worst picture ever? HA.ha. Also, I never got to see the one with red licorice and Sarah...makin' the rounds...

    Thanks Candyce, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candyce, it's Denise...in your ward! You blog/business is adorable. You have such a talent there! Way to be brave and go out on a limb with the business. I love it when people take a leap and succeed. You make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candyce - Oh my goodness, you have a deal! Your photos are cute. I can totally appreciate them for what they are! What a fun post and what a fun group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girlie. Looks like fun! Remember when we picked wildflowers on the checketts mountain? Those were the days... Gee when are you going to dedicate a post to that. gosh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey by the way that was from me, jenny not justin. i guess he was logged it and i thought i was. anyhoo, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol wildflower pickers. you guys crack me up. was that back in your granola days .lol so i know where there is a field of sunflowers, its amazing I'll have to show you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rox I totally want you to show me the sunflower fields. I asked Steve Mackley where they were and he said it was his little secret. The fact that you know just shows that you are a photographer.
    I know where some amazing Peony fields are... we should go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok I will watch the sunflower field and let you know when they are blooming. Where are these peonys..wasnt that jans wedding flower?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah they were Jans wedding flower. Good memory. They are so pretty, and if you let them bloom some can get as big as your head. Seriously. Its way cool.

    ReplyDelete