Photos courtesy Eric Richards




These last two pictures are not flowers, (obviously) but I had to post them! As you can see, Shalese is sooo full of personality. Not only does she have a lot of personality, but she is good at bringing it all together for a wedding that is so "her." This bouquet was just for her bridal photo session, and her wedding day flowers will be equally exciting. Thanks for being so fun and easy going Shalese, you and Cam are a great couple!
you never cease to amaze me!
ReplyDeletelove the skateboard pic..classic..the flowers=gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all those bright, happy colors! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers! I am trying to get a hold of Eric Richards. I hope it's the same Eric Richards who took your photos. If so, he did my Video for my wedding and I'd like to have him take some family shots this week up the canyon. Did the Eric Richards who took your pictures teach Seminary? Would it be possible to post a link to his website? Thank you! Again, you do great work. I'm already married or I would likely hire you for my wedding!
ReplyDeleteI don't know you, but I love your work. Is the photographer Eric Richards the same one who owns Z Vidography? I am trying to get in contact with him. I have some numbers, I'll keep trying, but I may need your help if it is the same Eric and I cannot get in contact with him with the numbers I have. He may have moved since we have been married 3.5 years. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCelestial Starr
p.s. I really do love your work. If I weren't already married I would have liked to hire you to do our florals!
Got it! I kept writing and looking to see if my comment was posted. But I didn't realize it needed to be approved first. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteCelestial*