Thanks Marcie. But I have a confession to make... my pics of the Magnolia tree were horrible so I borrowed a photo from the internet. :) But the ones I looked at were actually up at the temple and at a house in Millville. They are so perfect right now!
Hey Candyce, Looks like your keeping busy with flowers, good for you, you do good work. Call me when your not running crazy so we can do something.Karlie
Beautiful pics! So where do you work now anyway? Love ya, Jan
ReplyDeletedang girl, where is this? they are awesome pics, nice job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marcie. But I have a confession to make... my pics of the Magnolia tree were horrible so I borrowed a photo from the internet. :) But the ones I looked at were actually up at the temple and at a house in Millville. They are so perfect right now!
ReplyDeleteCanyce, you are awesome!! I am so jealous of your job!! So impressed. If I ever get married, you are hired! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so amazing when spring has sprung. Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletecandyce! you're the woman!! seriously you're amazing. everytime i see your dealio on the tvs around town, i'm like "i know her!" :)
ReplyDeleteHey Candyce, Looks like your keeping busy with flowers, good for you, you do good work. Call me when your not running crazy so we can do something.Karlie
ReplyDelete