2.11.2008

The Wedding Showcase


I want to invite everyone to a huge event I have been working on!  Its called The Wedding Showcase, and its a bridal event coming up in 2 weeks. It has been lots of work, but it will definitely be worth it!  Some of the highlights include free hair and makeup demos by Serendipity Salon, free mini treatments by the spa at Brio, free limmo rides,  and TONS of giveaways including a $1000.00 shopping spree to Palmer Home Furnishings! We are having 2 high style fashion shows at 4:00 and 7:00.  The fashion shows will be killer, Serendipity is doing all the hair and makeup, and we have found some really trendy stylish gowns from Petals and Promises and Avonlea.  Everything you need to plan your wedding will be all in one place, thanks to the 37 wedding professionals we have invited.  
The date is Feb 23, 2008 at The Bullen Center, from 3-9 PM. I will be there with several wedding floral books, so stop by and brainstorm for a minute. (Or just chill with me, I would enjoy that too.) Go to wefellinlove.com to register for the Palmer's giveaway, and to get free tickets. Otherwise they are $2 at the door.
Don't miss out, it will be awesome! See ya there....

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun, I'll try to stop by and visit ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get married again, and have you do my flowers!

    ReplyDelete