2.27.2008

Wedding Showcase... Success!

Well, Wedding Showcase 2008 is done! It was lots of work, but well worth it. Thanks to everyone who came, and especially thanks to all the girls who helped me with the fashion show. The fashion show was fun, but next years will be KILLER. In fact we just had a meeting today to start the planning process all over again!  I can't say enough about Serendipity Salon and Spa, who did and AMAZING job on all the hair and makeup for the fashion show. Serendipity and The Mens Wearhouse models were great cheerleaders during the kissing contest, which was on of my  favorite highlights of the event. Oo la la! Congrats to the lucky winner of  the Palmer's shopping spree, and the lucky bride who won Kellee's "happiest bride"contest.  Thanks to all who came, it was so fun to meet and mingle with all of you. I feel like I missed out on lots of the action, because I was a host I had lots of responsibilities that drew me away from my booth. But I look forward to meeting with all of you about your flowers in the future!  


The other section of the Urban Floral booth. These are all the bouquets 
used in the fashion show.

Two of the Runway Queens



5 comments:

  1. Hey! Found your blog through Roxie's. Just wanted to say that you did such a great job with the Wedding Showcase. Lot's of hard work i'm sure but it turned out beautifully! :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved your table. Don't listen to Rhett...silly boy.
    It was very cool!

    Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth was the cutest, ok it was the only one I saw, but Im sure it was. Oh ya I saw you in the paper, that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did do an excellent job on everything!! Your booth did look amazing!!

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww hey thanks for the compliments y'all.

    ReplyDelete