
I have totally sucked at blogging lately. And I am still going to suck for the next little while... too much going on!
The good news is spring is finally here! I don't judge this fact on the weather, but by the flowers. The trees are in bloom and the the Lilac bushes are just getting tiny buds on them. Finally! I have been steadily awaiting the Lilac and Cherry blossoms.Anyway, I just wanted to post a couple photos of a summer bouquet. This bouquet (although it was done in the dead of winter) has such a warm summer feel to it. I did it for the Wedding Showcase fashion show, it looked super cool paired with a green Orchid in the models hair. And of course I have to mention the vibrant pink Gloriosa Lilly, one of my very favorite flowers. (At the moment. ;)

Beautiful arrangement!
ReplyDeleteyes, very nice.
ReplyDelete