This is one of the bouquets I did for the fashion show. I have totally been into steel grey for weddings, and apparently I am not the only one! Theknot.com says steel grey is the new accent color. I was glad to hear I wasn't entirely up in the night with my 'wedding trend intuition'. And the best part... Cache Valley is COMPLETELY in style this year! I have several brides who are doing a lot of the big wedding trends, like the steel grey or winter wonderland wedding. Usually we are a bit behind on the times. So way to go girls, I am definitely impressed. I would love to see steel grey with a bubble gum pink or even a bold orange. How fun! 
Roxie took these cool photos for me. Dont you love how she put them by that old rusted metal?
i LOVE this. the fabric around the bouquet is so cool! and i loved the flowers you did for the cottle's wedding. you definitly know what your doing!! : )
ReplyDeleteI love this bouquet! You are brilliant in the design and color choosing! Great job Candyce!
ReplyDeleteHey thanks girlies.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! I would love to try this too for my clients! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete