

This is what is left of last weekends spring break weddings. Over 100 stems of green Parrot Tulips, and this is what remains. (Of course there is more, currently overtaking the mother of the brides house!) I love the green flecks on the white and the two toned leaves. I couldn't bear to throw away the little Ranunculus buds, so I stuck them in the vase too. I am enjoying them on my desk today, makes me feel like Spring is here!
yes, yes, I do love those flowers! I will post a Twin Falls Floral Show post soon. But it wasn't as exciting as last years. I only liked one of the three different classes. Peace!
ReplyDeletelol hahah I know isnt it scary my uterus is so huge, It was good to see you too this weekend and your amazing talent at Sarahs reception, her bouquet was one of a kind and beautiful! I love your profile pic too!
ReplyDelete