3.14.2008

Sarah and Sara



Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing.... Sarah and Sara! These two girls are a gem in the floral industry.  I grew up just up the street from Sarah P, and she really helped instill in me a love for flowers. She was constantly doing weddings around the neighborhood, and teaching Young Women classes about flower arranging.  She taught me that I could take something I loved and make a career out of it.  Sarah P taught me all the rules of flower arranging  and then Sara N taught me to break them! ( of course Sarah P breaks all the rules too, she just had to make sure I knew the rules so I could break them successfully.) Sara N has this ability to create things you would never imagine in your wildest dreams. (Of course they always look amazing.) She combines color and texture flawlessly.  Looking for that exotic flower that only grows deep in the jungles of Africa?  Not only will Sarah P be able to tell you what it is, she will know everything about it.  
Thanks for all your flower inspiration girls, and I miss working with you every day! 

2 comments:

  1. What a touching tribute! You're full of it and should still work with us, but I love you anyways...

    ReplyDelete