3.15.2008

Inspitation boards

Abby from Style Me Pretty has a fabulous thing going on on her blog, she calls them Inspiration Boards. The bride compiles a board of her wedding "image." These are  photos the bride has cut out of magazines and glued or mod podged on to canvas or matte board.  You could also take the Photoshop route, if you are a little more technologically inclined.  There have been several times I have wished a bride had one of these to show me, it would be so beneficial in helping me create the wedding of her dreams.  It can be hard for a bride to convey the feel or mood they are going for and looking at an inspiration board helps you to just "get it." I thought I would share with you a couple of my favorites,  you can see more at stylemepretty.com. 






1 comment:

  1. Dude...they are the coolest!
    Okay...thanks!
    PS. We will miss working with you too!
    Motto to live by, "Rules, what rules?"
    Also, you are very talented yourself. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete